Certified Organic Unrefined Raw Cocoa Butter (Cacao)
CERTIFIED ORGANIC RAW COCOA BUTTER UNREFINED
Certified Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter [Theobroma Cacao] Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter [Theobroma Cacao] has a rich chocolate aroma and flavour. Cocoa as a scent is incredibly warming, balancing and grounding. Those with skin problems need a little warming as skin conditions can leave someone feeling a little low and out of sorts. In my Aromatherapist's opinion the aroma of Cocoa gives the feeling of a warm psychological hug, which is hugely beneficial if the skin problems are due to emotional trauma(s). This unrefined cocoa butter is soil association certified organic and ideal for use in food, skin, hair and anti-ageing beauty care products where flavour, moisturisation, softening and suppleness are very important.
Organic Cocoa Cocoa Butter is a natural, cream coloured vegetable fat extracted from cocoa beans. Unrefined Cocoa Butter has a soft and sweet cocoa aroma and is rich in vitamins, especially high in Vitamin E, minerals and natural antioxidants. Cocoa Butter is the superior of all emollients and is a super excellent agent for moisturising chapped, burned, dry and itchy skin and is also an amazing hair conditioner. For skin, it is an extremely valuable anti wrinkle moisturiser butter to be used in any skincare product. Which is why Cocoa Butter is so popular in skin and hair care products because of its super abilities to prevent premature ageing, reducing fine lines and wrinkles in the skin and also strengthens and prevents hair breakages.
Therapeutic Properties of Unrefined Cocoa Butter
* Generally used to treat wrinkles and ageing mature skin. Cocoa Butter is a beneficial anti-ageing ingredient.
* The antioxidants present in cocoa butter help strengthen blood vessels and protect the skin's collagen.
* Aids with skin repairing & skin health.
* Cocoa Butter is used in ointments to help the skin as it melts at body temperature so softens and lubricates the skin, very good for excessive dry skin conditions, eg. eczema, stretch marks & acne scars.
* A very good ingredient for a massage product, adds wax and glide to the product, enabling the product to spread further.
* Use on the hair to strengthen hair fibre, prevents hair breakages.
* Massage into the scalp to relieve dry, flaking and itchy scalps.
* Helps restore heat treated hair back to health.
* Cocoa Butter does not clog pores.
* Cocoa Butter has been known to stimulate hair follicles for hair growth.
* Increases hair flexibility for the more challenging hair types, eg: frizzy, tangled, curly and damaged hair types.
* Can help increase hair thickness.
* Cocoa Butter when worn as a barrier on the hair can help prevent damage from chemicals and chlorine [applying cocoa butter to hair before and after swimming can help your hair recover quicker].