Certified Organic Extra Virgin Avocado Oil - Fair Trade
CERTIFIED ORGANIC AVOCADO OIL - EXTRA VIRGIN - FAIR TRADE
Organic Avocado Oil Extra Virgin [Persea Gratissima] Certified Organic by the Soil Association & Fair Trade
Avocado oil is extracted from the flesh of avocado through the cold pressing method and is highly beneficial for your skin. Avocado is high in Vitamin E, one of the most important vitamins for your skin. Compared to other fruits, avocado has the highest amount of Vitamin E. Packed full of monounsaturated fatty acids, beta sitosterol and lutein. Avocado is rejuvenating & anti-ageing. It is the highest plant source of Co Q10 and rich in vitamins A, B, B1, B2 and D. The minerals in Avocado are also generous: Potassium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Sulphur, Calcium, Sodium & Copper.
Avocado oil is able to penetrate the upper layers of the skin providing deep moisturisation for dry and mature/ageing skin. Use Avocado oil daily to help provide your skin with beneficial antioxidants that help fight free radicals that damage the skin. Avocado's are so rich in fatty acids which are important to the health, healing and general texture of your skin.
Please note that virgin avocado is completely unrefined. Avocado can become solid in cooler environments. Our Avocado oil is a green cold pressed oil, with all vitamins & minerals intact, just as nature intended.
Therapeutic Properties of Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
* High in Vitamin E and other antioxidants which are crucial for skin health.
* Avocado is the highest plant source of Co Q10.
* Rich in vitamins and minerals.
* A superb emollient.
* Has a reputation for having a higher degree of penetration into the epidermis than most carrier/base oils.
* Valuable in massage and muscle preparations.
* Has been used in Raynaud’s Disease.
* Moisturising, rejuvenating, healing, softening, anti-ageing/anti-wrinkle properties.
* Prevents premature ageing.
* Especially recommended for dry/mature/ageing skins.
* Beneficial for dry scalp conditions.
* Good for general skin inflammation.
* Relieves itchy skin, so especially excellent for Eczema and Psoriasis.
* Naturally rich in lecithin and used in most cosmetic preparations.
* Stimulates collagen to rebuild itself, results in the skin's improvement in pigmentation, firmness, texture and smoothness.